Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Member of The family

Saw this cute little Siberian Husky at my fren's newly open pet shop near the Ong Tiang Sui Primary School. We did not expect to buy a new puppy now but we did plan to get a new one sometime in the future. This guy here change out mind & i said to myself "The time is here." I actually like his colours and its distinctive markings especially his face. Another thing that is special bout this guy here is that his left eyes is brown and the other is blue (heterochromia). Decided to name this 3 months old baby Siberian husky Oscar.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who loves to taste revolutionary things. Right now I am making my private pv panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a truly brilliant website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the info given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would extremely value it, because I extremely lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

yienyien said...

oh... its from alvin isit? sooo cute!!!!!!!!

wah.. now how many members in ur family di~ pet more than owner lo. hahaha